Aerial Thermal Inspection (FLIR) Services:
Our drone thermographic inspection is non-destructive and requires no contact with the property. You do not need to risk workers climbing on your roof
Our expertise is in aerial infrared imaging and commercial building thermal inspection services. Using our proven aerial inspection techniques, along with the top of the line thermography (FLIR) equipment, we can rapidly identify hidden damage to your residential or commercial. Our thermal inspection services provide the interested party with an independent analysis of the building’s structural integrity.
Thermal Inspection Services with imaging also known as infrared thermography services is a service we started offering at the request of our clients. We had several of our commercial clients asked us if we could help them assess damage after a severe storm in the area that damaged commercial and residential property.
Commercial Building Inspections
- Identify and map trapped moisture penetration in roofs
- Perform energy audit inspections for thermal insulation efficiency
- Detect thermal hotspots within walls from faulty electrical circuits
- Take HD aerial images for insurance claims and inspection
- Inspect residential solar panel installations for defects
- Detect delamination and spalling defects in concrete structures
- Map heat flow and prevent thermal bridging due to faulty insulation
- Perform forensic moisture intrusion inspections of plumbing facilities
- Detect insulation leaks in HVAC or refrigeration equipment
- Proactively identify areas of concern for moisture leaks